CIC Hydraulic Robot Arm
CIC Hydraulic Robot Arm is a self-assembly kit that offers to build a hydraulic robotic arm. This robot is able to lift up to 50 grams of weight and move objects around. You can remove of the gripper and activate the suction apparatus that can elevate objects with a larger surface area, for example, a mobile phone. The robot arm is also equipped with a braking system that is integrated in the lever controllers to execute all commands accurately. It is suitable for studying, hobbies as an interior decoration and as a skill developing game.
- New generation robot.
- Is powered by eco-friendly hydraulic technology.
- Maximum lift – 50g.
- Hydraulic mechanism and 6 controllers.
- Control of gripper opening/closure, tilting motion and base rotation.
- Easy to assemble and does not require soldering.
- Suitable for users over 10 years.
|Lifting capacity||50 g|
|Horizontal reach||12.42 cm|
|Vertical reach||41.5 cm|
|extensive elbow range||44°|
|Gripper opening/closure range||4.8 cm|
|Size, l × w × h||322 × 242 × 415 mm|
|Package size, l × w × h||400 × 290 × 105 mm|
- CIC Hydraulic Robot Arm 21-632 (disassembled parts) – 229 pcs.
Hardware for assembling the robot:
- Needle-nose pliers
- Diagonal pliers